Sunday, March 31, 2013

HAPPY EASTER everyone. I hope you made the most of this day and celebrated it in a meaningful manner. We were fortunate to share Easter dinner with our friends and neighbours last night, and to celebrate the return of our middle daughter. She had been away in Europe for two weeks on a school trip . She came home loaded down with Austrian chocolate. The Easter Bunny came early for us! As always, the turkey was brined in onion, garlic, chili, cumin and KICS. If you have never brined your turkey, I highly recommend it. You can find the recipe on the website.

KICS is growing! Glenburn Soda Fountain and Confectionary has picked us up to sell and serve in their delightful new soda shop. You can find them at 4090 Hastings Street in Burnaby, BC. I am headed out to the valley on Friday to try and find some new vendors for us. I am really looking forward to exploring. So if you are reading this and live out Abbotsford way, let me know of any likely spots to sell KICS.

So that's all for now.  I hope you don't get too many pranks played on you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment